Mabel

Mabel
Sweet Mabel

Saturday 3 March 2012

Emma African Grey Turns 4 years old this week!

Yes! I can hardly believe it myself. Time has flown by and I never imagined that I'd love somebody as much as I do my Emma. She's the naughtiest and the most strong willed of my 3 parrots, nonetheless she's my heart and knows how to touch my soul in ways unexpected. It's strange to explain and justify this, but Emma feels more like a feathered person to me than she does a companion parrot. I really love being her Mom and am eternally grateful that the universe allowed us to stay together after having lost her for 52 hours in June 2010. Happy Birthday my Beautiful Emma. Life is a zillion times better with you in it. XOXO. Please enjoy the short video below taken over the weekend.



                                 Emma African grey turns 4

4 comments: